Comfortable work horse in a simple and efficient design, with quick and easy main body access, tough construction and a fully capable back system. This is an extremely versatile, super functional, hard working backpack!
Quick access by a super tough #10 YKK zipper:
Back system freedom of movement:
- Full 500 D Cordura Construction, both outside and inside fabric.
- Double layered bottom for reinforcement and extreme durability.
- Roll-top closure for quick access, safe closing, and full functionality when used in a light weight mode without the lid.
- Quick and easy main body access, with a super tough #10 YKK zipper.
- All the zippers are with durable and easy to grab zipper pulls, for easy operation when wearing gloves or under stress.
- Optional top lid with a large compartment.
- Two open side pockets for bottles or long objects.
- Hydration bladder sleeve and two hydration ports.
- Effective compression system allows tight compression when the pack is not fully loaded.
- Long compression straps allows carrying bulky items on the outside of the pack.
- Removable back panel built from a polymer sheet and a 6061 T-6 aluminum rod, provides excellent load transfer, stability, and freedom of movement. Can be bent to fit perfectly to the user's body.
- Removable emergency pad.
- Optional removable waist belt.
- MOLLE webbing In key areas.
- Two axe loops.
Mono without waist belt and Lid: 1.7 kg / 3.75 Pounds
Waist belt: 280 Grams / 10 Ounce
Lid: 280 Grams / 10 Ounce
Mono without Lid: 50 liters / 3100 cubic inches
Lid: 6 liters / 960 cubic inches
Fabric: 500 D Cordura.
Zippers: Highly durable #10 YKK zippers.
Buckles: ITW Nexus GTSR super heavy duty Mil-spec buckles.
Webbing: Mil-spec nylon straps and webbing.
For more info on the materials we use visit here.
Dimensions cm / inch:
Height of main compartment fully extended - 100 / 39.5
Height of main compartment up to the top of the back system - 64 / 25
Width - 28 / 11
Depth - 20 / 8
Comfortable load range:
With waist belt: 23 kg / 50 Pounds
Without waist belt: 10 kg / 22 Pounds
Load range meaning - The weight which the pack feels very comfortable and stable with.
You can easily carry a heavier load, but it will slightly decrease comfort. You can carry a much heavier load without worrying about the pack durability.
The Mono backpack comes in one size and has a specially designed back system which lets it fit comfortably a very large range of body structures and torso sizes.
We did it to prevent dilemma and mistakes about which size to order, or mistakes when adjusting the back system. We worked a lot to make it ultra simple and ultra comfortable.
The Mono pack fits torso lengths from 18" (46 cm) up to 21" (54 cm).